To qualify for entrance to the Diploma program (which has undergraduate status at StFX), a university entrance-level high school graduation certificate is desirable. Applicants who possess adequate professional experience may be admitted to the program as mature students.
What does the program cost?
|Textbook/Materials:||$125 x 1 (one-time fee)|
|Tuition/Classroom Module:||$795 x 5 (per module, 1-5)|
|Tuition/Practicum:||$400 x 1 (per module 6)|
- All tuition fees are tax deductible and are not subject to GST or HST
- All fees are subject to change without notice
Cancellation and refund policy
- When a module is rescheduled by StFX, and that schedule change causes you to withdraw from that module, 100% of tuition paid will be refunded
- Upon 14 calendar days notice to StFX prior to the start of a module, you may cancel your registration at that module and receive a refund of 100% of tuition paid
- In situations of less than 14 calendar days notice to StFX prior to the start of a module, a $200 cancellation fee will be charged and the remainder of tuition paid will be refunded