- Undergraduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
- University Research and Teaching Facilities
- Employment Opportunities
- Academic Ideas Submissions
- Faculty of Science Strategic Plan
The Office of the Dean of Science supports all academic departments and programs in the Faculty of Science.
It is a resource for faculty and provides support for students in their academic endeavors.
- If you are going to be absent from class for medical/personal reasons, please notify the Office of the Dean of Science (email@example.com);
- If you would like to take courses at another university for transfer back to your StFX degree, please fill in the Letter of Permission found in mesAMIS;
- If you would like to make an appointment for Academic Advising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Advising staff will be happy to help;
- If you would like to make an appointment to speak to the Dean, please email the assistant to the Dean, Sheila MacMillan to arrange a time;
Office of the Dean of Science: