- Undergraduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
- University Research and Teaching Facilities
- Employment Opportunities
- Academic Ideas Submissions
- Faculty of Science Strategic Plan
The Office of the Dean of Science supports all academic departments and programs in the Faculty of Science.
It is a resource for faculty and provides support for students in their academic endeavors.
Important Update: Students are no longer required to provide doctor's notes to the dean's office to report class absenses. It is the student's responsibility to notify their professor or instructor in the event of a class absence. Doctor's notes are, however, required if a student misses a Christmas exam or a final exam.
- If you would like to take courses at another university for transfer back to your StFX degree, please fill in the Letter of Permission found in mesAMIS;
- If you would like to make an appointment for Academic Advising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Advising staff will be happy to help;
- If you would like to make an appointment to speak to the Dean, please email the assistant to the Dean, Sheila MacMillan to arrange a time;
Office of the Dean of Science:
Academic Project Coordinator