- Annual Reports
- Equity Advisory Committee
- Positive Space Program
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
1. Constituencies Determined to Represent Stakeholders in Equity at StFX and who should be represented on the Equity Advisory Committee.
|Students with Disabilities and Program Staff and Student Society||LGBTQ Student Advisors and X-Pride Students||Aboriginal Student Advisor and Aboriginal Student Society|
|Black Student Advisor and BLAC (Society)||International Student Advisor and International Student Society||StFX AUT - Secretary
StFX AUT – SW & Equity Committee
|Residence Office||VP Students’ Union and SU Equity Officer||Coady Staff|
|Administration / Management||StFX Staff||Women’s Caucus|
|Director, Student Life||Members at Large||CUPE|
|CAW||Ex-Officio Member - VP Recruitment and Student Experience||Human Rights & Equity Advisor|
Once the invitation has been extended to a constituency, group, sector or unit of the University, the obligation is then on that constituency, group, sector, or unit to choose a representative to join the EAC and for that person to actively report between their constituency and the EAC.
Role of Chair/Co-Chairs is to chair the monthly meetings, with a particular view to assisting the EAC to establish its vision, objectives and strategies for achievement, as well fulfill its advisory role to the Equity Advisor.
- elected by EAC for a period of one year, running from April to March each year
- new Chair/Co-Chairs to be elected each March to assume duties in April of each year
3. Secretary (rotates every 4 months):
Every EAC member is expected to assume roll of secretary for a 4 month period.
- take minutes at meetings, type and forward to HR&EA for review and circulation in a timely fashion to EAC members
Term: 4 months commitment slots: generally Sept to December, January to April, May to August.
4. Quorum: only if called by a member with respect to a decision to be taken; if quorum is called, it is 50% plus 1 of filled membership positions.