- Custodial Services
- Maintenance Services
- Transport Services
- Project Office
- Key Requests
- FM Staff Directory
- FM Organization Chart
- Campus Maps
- Residence Services
Alterations and renovation work includes;
- Patch and paint a complete office/lab.
- Entire floor replacement in an office/lab.
- Add a partition and /or door in an existing space.
- Furniture and drape replacement.
All alternation & renovations should be included in your budget submission by November 30th prior to St. FX’s next fiscal year. Any request after budget approval will require the approval of the VP, Finance & Operations. Requests made after the fact will be assessed and place in a queue based on priority.
- Complete and print the APPLICATION FORM
- Obtain approval from your Academic Vice President via your Chair Director/Manager
- Forward approved form to Facilities Management via campus mail or fax to 867-5305
- Facilities Management will estimate cost of project and forward to Space Committee for review of its merit and rank its priority
- Decision will be forwarded to VP, Finance & Operation
Once A&R request has been approved by the Space Committee and VP, Finance & Operations, Facilities Management will select a Project Lead who will be your contact throughout the remainder of the project.