- Financial Aid Contact
- StFX Bursaries
- StFX Bursary Application Form
- FAQs about StFX Bursaries
- External Bursaries
- Student Loan Contact Information
- Debt Reduction
- Information for USA Students
- Can You Afford University?
- Useful Links
Limited bursaries are available to all full-time students in good academic standing in an academic program who require financial assistance and meet the criteria of the particular bursary for which the student is applying. Please complete one application (available here for download) per bursary. Once you have completed your application if you have any questions or concerns about your application please book an appointment with the Financial Aid Office. Be sure to bring your application and any supporting documentation to the appointment. Each bursary has its own deadline and funds will not be awarded until after each deadline. Students are encouraged to contact the Financial Aid Office if they are unsure of any of the criteria outlined in the bursary description.
For suggestions on finding the right bursaries for you, click here.
For a list of Limited Bursaries by application due date, click here.
For a list of Limited Bursaries in alphabetical order (by last name of person for whom the award is named), click here.
* You may apply for any first term buraries anytime during the fall term. Second term bursary applicaitons will not be accepted before December for the following term. This allows students to update their applications with any potential increase or decrease in funding. For example, if you receive a bursary in first term, you should add that to the budget section of your bursary applications for second term.