- Accounting Services
- Student Accounts
- Finance Department
- Procurement Services
- Procurement Policy
- Purchasing Card (PCard)
- Central Receiving & Shipping
- Contact Procurement Services
- On-Line Reporting
- Surplus Materials
- Supply Agreements
- Technology Purchases
- Wireless Policy
- Wireless Agreement & Request Form
International Students: Instant pay the easy way.
If you are an international student, paying tuition and other fees can now be done through the University’s website, thanks to StudentPay. Simply click on the link below and discover how to make a transfer from your bank account directly to St. Francis Xavier University.
Peace of mind
When you use StudentPay you can choose from one of 12 different languages to guide you through the tuition payment process (from anywhere in the world). You will know exactly how much to pay in your home currency*and be emailed a confirmation as soon as your transaction is complete. And because the transactions are direct, there is no risk of payments falling short due to fluctuating exchange rates and unexpected bank fees. That means your payments are received quickly ensuring your account is in good standing with the University.
Three Easy Steps for Paying Your Tuition and Fees
- Enter the StudentPay platform, select your language and follow the instructions.
- Print out the bank instructions.
- Give the instructions to your local bank and they will handle the rest for you, ensuring that the correct funds reach the University quickly.
- StudentPay is only for use with International transactions.
- Acceptance of local currency is subject to bank and/or country regulations restricting the export or exchange of local currency
- You have 48 hours to complete the transaction once payment has been initiated with StudentPay.
Need more information?
If you'd like to learn more information about StudentPay, please contact them via
- Email: email@example.com
Toll Free within North America - 1 866 494 2423, select Option 8.
Outside of North America - 1 250 412 1461, select Option 8.