- Accounting Services
- Student Accounts
- Finance Department
- Procurement Services
- Procurement Policy
- Purchasing Card (PCard)
- Central Receiving & Shipping
- Contact Procurement Services
- On-Line Reporting
- Surplus Materials
- Supply Agreements
- Technology Purchases
- Wireless Policy
- Wireless Agreement & Request Form
Payments may be made in person at the Student Accounts Office located on the first floor of MacKinnon Hall (Business Office) throughout the calendar year. Office hours are 9:00am to 4:30pm.
Use Drop Box
For your convenience is available for your use. The drop box is located on the first floor of MacKinnon Hall and is accessible regular office hours.
Students may also mail payments to:
St. Francis Xavier University
PO Box 5000
Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada
Online/Telephone Banking Through Your Financial Institution
To make a payment on your student account through Online or Telephone Banking follow these steps:
• Contact your bank to ensure you are set up for online/telephone banking if you are not currently using the service
• Add ‘St. Francis Xavier University’ as a Payee on your payment profile (note: we recommend typing "University" in the search box and choosing from the list that appears)
• Use your Student ID Number as your account number (this is a 9 character ID; ex. 200901234)
• Enter the amount to be paid and the date on which you would like to pay
• You may post date your payment to the tuition payment deadline. Most financial institutions will accept post dated online/telephone banking payments. Keep in mind that it may take 2-3 business days for STFX to receive your payment from the financial institution.
- Statements from sponsoring agencies should be presented on or before commencement of classes.
- Fees cannot be deducted from salaries paid to students employed by St. Francis Xavier University.