- All registered students, faculty and staff at St. Francis Xavier University (StFX) are eligible to borrow library materials. This includes retired faculty, alumni and staff.
- Members of the community, who are 18 years of age or older, may apply for a borrower’s card at the Circulation Desk.
- A valid library card must be presented to borrow material.
- Remote access to electronic library resources is restricted to StFX faculty, students and staff.
- Confidentiality of the information in library records is protected and is not shared with outside sources.
- Click here for a detailed list of our policies and procedures (i.e., fines, returns, renewals, borrowing periods, etc.)
How do I get a library card?
How do I borrow books and CDs?
How long can I keep books and CDs?
How do I renew an item?
Where do I return books and CDs?
What happens if I forget to return a book or CD or if I lose an item?
How do I pay a fine?