If you have a quick question for a librarian, you can chat online with a Librarian by using the chat box below (also available on the home page of this website).
Live Help Hours
During the academic year Live Help is available the following hours:
|Monday - Thursday||10 am - 10 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday||4 pm - 10 pm|
Live Help for the winter 2017 term begins on Jan. 9th and ends on April 7th.
Live Help is closed:
- Thanksgiving (October 10, 2016)
- Remembrance Day (November 11th)
- Christmas Break (December 10, 2016 - January 8, 2017)
- Nova Scotia Heritage Day (February 20, 2017)
- Easter (Friday, April 14, Sunday April 16 and Monday, April 17, 2017)
- Victoria Day (Monday, May 22, 2017)
- Summer (end of June to early September)
About Live Help: Live Help is an online reference service providing library assistance to universities and colleges in Nova Scotia.
For more information, visit: http://novanet.ns.ca/distance_live_help.html.