There are four private rooms availalbe for student use within the library.
- To book a room, you must have an active library account in good standing. See the Access Services Desk to create or update your library account.
- Rooms can be booked in one hour increments.
- Students are permitted a total of six hours of bookings on their account at any given time.
- Rooms can be reserved up to seven day in advance.
To read our complete Study Room Policy, please click here.
First time booking a room? Click here for detailed instructions.
Choose a Room
- Have your StFX Student ID barcode number and library password ready to make a room booking.
- Contact the Access Services desk at 902-867-2228 if you need help logging in to the room booking system.
|Study Room 220||Study Room 230|
|Study Room 313||Study Room 430|
Location: Second, Third, and Fourth Floors (see maps)