- Health and Wellness
- Education and Certification
- Intramurals & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Pursuits
- Sport Academies & Camps
- Recreation Partners
- Employment and Volunteerism
- Contact Info
Starts: October 12, 2010 and runs through the fall & winter
Weekdays: Monday to Friday, 12:00-12:50 pm and 2:30-3:20 pm
Weekends: Sunday, 3:30-4:20 pm
Cost: Full Members - Free, Non-members - Adult $3.00, Family $5.00
No Family Skating
November 11th, December 3rd, 16th, 17th, 19th, 26th, 27th and 28th, 31st, .January 3rd, March 3rd , 4th, 6th, April 22nd.
• No strollers, chairs, or sleds are allowed on ice during family skates.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian who is 19 years or over for family skates.
• No hockey sticks or pucks are allowed on ice at any time.
• Helmets are strongly recommended.
NOTE: FOR FULL MEMBERS ONLY
Starts: Runs through the fall & winter
Times: NEW TIME Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 12:15-2:15 pm
No Pick-up Hockey
Canceled January 6, 2012
Pickup Hockey Policies:
• Helmets and gloves are required
• Must sign in at Welcome Desk before proceeding to the ice surface with activated student card/full membership
Closed for the season. See you next year when we can again enjoy the magic of outdoor skating
Please take note that on occasion, certain facilities may not be available due to maintenance, special events, etc. Recreational services will provide notice whenever possible, but memberships will not be extended.