- Information for Students
- Course Based Forms
- Course Based
- Application Form & Process
- Before You Travel
- Forms & Documents
- IDS 305
- Important Dates 2012-2013
- Information Session
- Our Partners
- Reflection & Learning
- Travel Health Information
- Service Learning Society
- Information for Community
- Information for Faculty
- Endowment Fund
- About Us
Students wishing to apply for a bursary award (applied only to the immersion experience fee) must complete and submit a Bursary Application Form and copies of all supporting documents to office 414 Immaculata by 4:00pm on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
If applying for a bursary, the following supporting documentation must be submitted with the bursary application form:
- A short essay (1 page maximum) explaining your financial situation and the importance of this bursary for you.
- If you received a government student loan, please include a copy of your loan assessment.
- If you received a bank loan, please include a copy of your statement.
If you have not yet received confirmation of your student loan or bursary, please make a note of this on your bursary application form.
Bursary awards are based on financial need and may be as high as $550, with second bursaries of $500 available for four immersion students.
Students will be notified about their acceptance into the Immersion Service Learning program and their bursary awards on or before Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
Bursary awards will be applied to the student’s third payment due on January 9, 2013.
You may also qualify for a StFX Bursary: http://sites.stfx.ca/financial_aid/