How do I request official letters of enrollment?

  • All official letters regarding student standing must come from the Registrar’s Office. To request a letter from the Registrar's Office you can log into mesAMIS using your student id and PIN(
  • Click on the link on the left hand side “Confirmation of Enrollment”. This form allows you to indicate to the Registrar's Office exactly what you need and where they can send the letter.
  • If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office
    • Nicholson Tower
      (888) 734-7839
      (902) 867-2160
      (902) 867-5458
      3rd Floor


Confirmation of Enrolment (Unfunded) for the purposes of Canadian government student loans - any province or territory

  • Please click here for more information.
  • If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office
    • Financial Aid Office
      Nicholson Tower 316 & 318
      Phone: (902) 867-2374
      Fax: (902) 867-5458
      Email Us: