Outbound Students

Students wishing to study abroad for a full semester must apply to the International Exchange Office for permission from the appropriate Dean.

Once nominated by StFX, an outgoing exchange student applies to the partner university.  At the end of the study period, StFX will transfer earned credits from courses completed abroad.

A StFX student may also apply directly to a non-exchange partner university as a visiting student.  This university must be an accredited post-secondary institution in order for credits earned will to be accepted by StFX.